Shipping & Returns
We ship all orders out using our local USPS- First Class/Priority. We have a standard shipping fee of $6.95. Please read out shipping policy.
- Teaching Takes Passion is not responsible for lost, misplaced, or delayed shipments or damaged freight by the freight carriers after they have been dispatched.
- Teaching Takes Passion cannot be held responsible/liable for lost or stolen packages that have delivery confirmation to the address that was provided. The customer accepts full responsibility to file any claim(s) with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Teaching Takes Passion is not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping information.
How long will it take to receive my order?
The current production/ processing time is 1-2 weeks, being that this business is ran solely by 1 person who is also a busy first grade teacher :) This does not include shipping time. Although some orders may take the full 1-2 weeks, oftentimes I am able to get orders sent out right away. It is all depending on stock, availability and current orders placed.
You can expect your order 4-18 business days following the day of purchase. If for some reason you have not received your item(s) after 18 days, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping to Canada:
Yes! We ship to Canada. However, with any shipping outside of the US, there is a chance of taxes, fees, duties, etc. Please read our policy.
DUTIES AND TAXES
- When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination.
- Such charges are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for your order.
- Teaching Takes Passion does not have any responsibility on these additional charges that may apply.
- The buyer is responsible for obtaining information regarding their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions that may apply when purchasing our products. By placing an international order (shipping outside of the USA, the buyer is responsible for abiding by their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions.
- If a product is seized and destroyed by the customs, or returned to the US, we will NOT be responsible for the losses, product, or shipping refunds. It is the buyer's responsibility to cover the shipping costs when the buyer wishes to have a second delivery attempt after the product is returned to us.
Returns/ Cancelling orders:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Due to our limited inventory/stock, we cannot cancel any orders. If you receive damaged goods or the wrong size/item, notify us within 7 days of delivery and we will get you a replacement. Please provide your order number and name to our email email@example.com. Do not contact us about order issues via social media (Instagram or TikTok)